Chapter 6

Returning to Home Base

      A group of heroes have returned, "you are back! Wait, where is my sister?" said Water Princess.

      "She was trying to bring back her lost cousin, but she was killed." said Rena.

      "Oh, noooo!" said Water Princess as she cry in tears, "she is so important to me, now she is gone."

____________________

      Celica visits the Medical Bunker to see Alm, "Celica, please take care of my Falchion while I recover." said Alm.

      "I will Alm," said Celica.

      "Allies, I have a message to all of you." said Legendary Wizard, "I recently receive an important information about the darkness's activity, more mercenaries have taken of the side of our enemy."

      "I wonder who are these mercenaries be?" said Celica as she look at Alm's Falchion.

      "So we will try to convince these mercenaries to join us like before?" said Fire Mage.

      "We will see what are they up to." said Legendary Wizard.

End of Episode 5

Comments