Chapter 3

Welcoming Alm

      "So their home base is underwater?" said Alm.

      "Yes, that is what I heard." said AG Soldier.

      "Very interesting," said Alm.

____________________

      When Celica wakes up, she realized she is in the darkness's cell. "Where am I?" said Celica, "What are you doing to me?!"

      "I am just holding you captive." said Dark Tyrant Wizard.

      "Alm will find me and defeat you!" said Celica.

      "Ha, we will see." said Dark Tyrant Wizard as he leaves her cell.

____________________

      "Here is our stop, there will be a submarine coming to pick us up and enter their home base." said AG Soldier.

      The Submarine appeared, "come on in, my leader is waiting for you." said Dark Witch.

      Alm entered her submarine and entered the home base, "Welcome, what is your name?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "My name is Alm," said Alm.

      "Alm, what brought you here?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "There were some monsters appearing from our Dimension, me and Celica were separated and I don't know where she is now." said Alm.

      "That sounds awful, but not to worry." said Legendary Wizard, "I will search for Celica and assign a team to a rescue mission."

      "Who are you sending?" said Alm.

      "I am sending Marth, Aisha, Rena, and you." said Legendary Wizard.

      "We are ready boss," said Marth.

      "I am warmed up," said Aisha.

      "I am ready whenever you are." said Rena.

      "Wow Marth, you are here too?!" said Alm.

      "I never really know you, but we can make a great Falchion Team." said Marth.

      "Dark Witch, I know you have a lost cousin." said Legendary Wizard, "convince to join us and the battle will be over."

      "Okay, I will." said Dark Witch, "team, let's move out!"

Comments